What a Quality Home Inspection Includes
At Accutek we thoroughly discuss the inspection process with you
ahead of time, giving advice, answering your questions and determining
what concerns or plans you have about the home. The buyer is encouraged
to accompany the inspector for a detailed examination of the property,
typically a 2 to 3 hour's procedure. All findings, significant, dangerous,
costly, as well as detailed maintenance items, are written in a
well-organized, easy to understand computerized report which can
be provided right at the inspection site. After the inspection you
are welcome to call to discuss any current or future questions you
may have about the report or the property. There is no added fee
for this service.
Here is a checklist of what you can expect from Accutek:
- Your inspection scheduled within 48 hours of your call.
- Extensive visual examination of all significant building components
- Participation by client, questions encouraged before, during,
- Oral review at the end of the inspection.
- Computerized narrative-style report delivered
on site- expert, researched reference material supplements the
findings and recommendations in your report.
- Lab reports promptly on completion.
- Future consultation, no fee, no time limit.
Your Computerized Report Includes
- Significant Deficiencies-What needs to be repaired at your property.
- Other Urgent Repairs, unsafe conditions, active leaks- Whats
unsafe or causing rapid costly damage.
- Other Needed Repairs, with repair priorities.
- Sources of additional information
Building Components Inspected Include
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Electrical System & Capacity
- Foundation, Footings
- Roof, Roof Shingles, Chimneys
- Interior Floors, Walls, Ceilings
- Floor, Wall, Ceiling, & Roof Structures
- Walks & Drives
- Pest Damage/Risk Areas
- Property Drainage
- Gutters, Downspouts
- Installed Appliances
- Windows, Doors, Cabinets, Counters
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Exterior Walls, Siding, & Trim
- Energy Conservation/Safety Items
Additional Inspections & Environmental Services
- Water analysis: Well water potability: bacteriological (coliform
count), FHA, Radon, Extensive chemical analysis and flow
testing also available. Bank certification letter.
- Septic Test: Push dye testing and system loading field inspection.
Bank certification letter.
- Radon: EPA approved time-integrated canisters screening.
- FHA/VA Compliance Inspection: We are HUD certified in all four
- Well & Pump Test: Gallons Per Minute and Total System Recovery.
- Termite/Wood Destroying Organism Structural Damage Report: Bank
certification letter included.
- Hot Tub and Sauna Inspection
- Individual System/Safety Inspections: Roof, Heating, Electrical,
Structural, Plumbing, etc...
These and other special tests can be performed separately, or during
a home inspection. Additional fees may apply for special services,
as listed above. Fees are adjusted when multiple services are ordered
with a home inspection.
This site © 2010 Accutek Home Inspection Service,
Internet Publishing and Hosting provided by GrapevineNetworks.com
Contact the webmaster